STM32CubeMX (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeMX 6.12.0 released

We are pleased to announce you that the official release of STM32CubeMX V6.12.0 is available. What is new in STM32CubeMX V6.12.0?New MCUs/MPUs series : STM32WB0 ,STM32MP25XX and STM32C071XXAdd support new CPNs STM32G4: Add support STM32G4 'Z’ and STM...

Hangs in SDIO after update CumeMX

Hello.After updating CubeMX to the latest version, the microSD card is no longer formattedMounting, creating files and writing to them is normal.When calling a function:f_mkfs("", FM_FAT32, 0, work, sizeof work);Hangs up in the HAL_SD_WriteBlocks fun...

RKhal.19 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can use cubemx to generate lwip project in stm32h743

Posted on June 30, 2018 at 15:49Hi all:     Now I use stm32h743zi, using cubemx to generate LwIP project, but the LwIP option is gray. Dose anyone know that how to fix this. The following picture is the picture what I confige the cubemx project. Tha...

Yi Zhou by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeMX not running on macOS

After updating the STM32CubeMX Eclipse Plugin to 5.0.0 version I get the following message on running the plugin: "This release of STM32CubeMX Eclipse Plugin cannot be used in macOS".The Plugin still opens, but I can't edit the peripheral values (it'...

flavio23 by Associate III
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to enable external interrupt.

I'm using CubeMX V 5.0.1 to create a simple project for Nucleo-L031K6 board. I've configured PA12 as an input. Under Pinout & Configuration->System Core->NVIC there is no option to enable "EXTI line 4 to 15 interrupts" . Show only enabled interrupts ...