MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LIS2DW12: SPI data corruption if another device on SPI bus.

With regard to the LIS2DW12 (or other I2C/SPI MEM accel) what stops the I2C seeing SPI traffic when the CS is high and another device on the SPI bus is being clocked. Will the MEM accel try to interpret the SPI data as I2C and end up corrupting the S...

SClem by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How MotionFD Library detects the fall?

this library uses accelerometer data and pressure data for detecting fall, but i wanna know the algorithm of this library for using these data????please answer me, thanks

erad by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Reset interrupt when LIS3DSH state machine restart

Hi everyone,I'm realizing my application that trigger an interrupt when a movement is detected, with a LIS3DSH sensor.The states machines do the check correctly and give me an interrupt in right way, and I saw that when the states machines restart th...

CMugi by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

H3LIS331DL high g spikes when not in motion

Using the H3LIS331DL in 200g scale. While recording readings overnight every once in a while I will record a high g spike (over 75g) where the normal reading is around 1g. Anyone else have this issue or have seen this happen?Doug

DRich.12 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to read from magnetic sensor?

I use LSM303DLHC. I set the data reading speed for the accelerometer 50 Hz, and for the magnetometer 30 Hz.For the accelerometer, I check in the STATUS_REG_A register (p.28 LSM303DLHC datasheet) the state of the 3rd bit and at the time = 1 I read the...

LPS33HW O-ring?

Can somebody recommend an O-ring for the LPS33HW?Supplier, vendor, part number? Any of those would be helpful.Specifications for the O-ring are in DT0096, 1.15mm inner diameter, 1.0mm thickness.

Dual VL6180X interference & cover glass

Posted on March 22, 2016 at 04:59I was hoping someone could help me better understand how close two (or more) VL6180X sensors can be positioned if they are on the same plane and pointing in the same direction.I would like to place two of these senso...

Cover Glass for VL53L1x

Hi,Please provide the information from where I can buy the cover glass for VL53L1x in bulk.I need the one which is shown below. This is supplied with x-nucleo-53l1a1 development board. Regards,Pratik Shah

PShah1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

VL6180x not working after a few minutes

Posted on June 24, 2018 at 21:18I am running the vl6180x without an object being placed before and it stop working. No interrupt status, value and error code. When an object is placed in front of it in startup, it works without issue but when remove...

Paul Lee by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos