MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

IIS3DHHC lost factory calibration

I've done a lot of testings with two IIS3DHHC and everything seems fine. Suddenly one of the IIS3DHHC seems to lost the factory calibration. Is this possible? A lot of the tests have been done below freezing point -10C degree.In our solution, the Vdd...

JNygr by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using IIS328 for tilt measurement: is there calibration required for angle accuracy of less than 3°? What is the long-term stability after a calibration?

I want to measure the tilt angle with an accuracy of +/-3°, with the IIS328 accelerometer. The datasheet states that the sensitivity varies between 0.9...1.1 mg/digit. Does this variation also apply between the axis, so that e.g. X-axis can have sens...

LSM6dsl interrupt on axis threshold

There is any workaround for doing this with a LSM6DSL? I understand the available interruptions like WAKE_UP, significant movement,4D, 6D..... are designed for other kind of uses, mainly smartphones and wearables.But I need an interruption old-style...

David LR by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! LIS2DE12 interrupt configuration

I am currently working on the LIS2DE12 accelerometer. I've been reading the datasheet and I was a little confused with the interrupt configuration. The datasheet says the device provides 2 interupt pins (INT1 and INT2). 1. My understanding is that yo...

There seems to be some conflicting information in the VL53L1X API documentation regarding min timing values for 'Timing Budget' and 'Inter Measurement Period'.

The general API user guide, UM2356 (rev 2), says that the min timing budget is 20ms, but the ultra-lite driver guide, UM2510 (rev2), says 15ms is the minimum. I've tested with 15ms (I'm using the ULD) and it seems to work fine, but just wanted to ma...

RSarv by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos