MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Accelerometer with higher operating temperature range?

Hi,I am using the accelerometer IIS2DLPTR and i saw in the datasheet that the maximum operation temperature is 85°C. Is there an accelerometer that has the same features that the one I am using but that has a higher maximum operation temperature?Best...

VGuer by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

MotionAW does not leave MAW_STATIONARY

Hi,​Im trying to evaluate MotionAW on a BlueCoin dev kit. After a few seconds MotionAW_Update returns AMW_STATIONARY (before that it returns MAW_NOACTIVITY), and after that the activity doesnt seem to change. What am I doing wrong?For all I can see t...

HSmed by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! VL53L1X RangeStatus No Update problem

Hi!I want use an VL53L1X sensor for our project. I "ported" to original ST api to TI chip and TIRTOS. But I cant measure any distance. Now I just want to try the sensor, so I using "polling" method. But when I call a GetMeasurementDataReady function...

RSzil by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

VL53L0X - how to run on stm ?

Recently I've bought vl53l0x sensors and I'm struggling 2 weeks to run it on my stm. I've bought pololu sensor and i want to connect it to Nucleo board. There is no explanation how to achieve this. There are only tutorials for specific boards and boa...

DGo�? by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

HTS221 blocks SDA line

I tried to connect the HTS221 to the ATtiny816 via the I2C bus. The data availability survey was conducted 2 times per second:if ((HTS221_GetCTRL_REG2() == 0) && ((HTS221_GetStatus() & 0x03) == 0x03)) {         HTS221_GetData(&HTS221_Rx_buf); ...

Lehman by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos