MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Problems with accuracy of LSM6DSL pedometer functionality

Hi all,I am using LSM6DSL chip as a pedometer and sensing other stuff like tap detection, tilt detection etc on a wearable device. The pedometer counts are pretty close to accurate when I compare it with other standard devices like the apple watch/ f...

KReng.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DTW12 temperature accuracy

Hello there, I am currently using LIS2DTW12. In the datasheet, it states the accuracy of temperature sensor is 0.8 degree C(typ.), I notice the temperature reading has +/- 3 degree C among 10 LIS2DTW12 units. Is it normal? I also wonder if the LIS2DT...

lgu.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STEVAL-MKI208V1K pins

Hi, regarding the STEVAL-MKI208V1K, what is the purpose of the pins CSX, SDX, OSDO and OCS?In the diagrams of the Data brief available from the web page, it can be seen that those pins actually are not coming from the IIS3DWB pins.I want to connect t...

FCook.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IIS3DWB RES pins

Hello,I'm using a IIS3DWB in my design.As indicated in datasheet, RES pins (10 and 11) should be connected to VDD_IO or leave unconnected (Table 1: Pin Description).However, the STEVAL-MKI208V1 have RES pins tied to GND (Figure 1 STEVAL-MKI208V1 boa...

Why are my HTS221s getting bad Humidity values?

Hello,My company is using since more than one year a combination from HTS221 and stm32f407 uController , I2C is used.The problem is that on some devices i have from the sensor different results.also some sensors give correct output where the others g...

M.Mardini by Associate II
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Total Reset For Sensortile not (Sensortile.Box)

Hi, i have a problem with my sensortile. The kit that i have is the STEVAL-STLKT01V1. I think i have done a mess using the SMT32CubeProgrammer and now i have a sensortile that dosen't work or connect to bluetooth. The only things that i can do is to ...

ACarl.3 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos