MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! lis2dw12 continues mode

Hi I want to use the continues mode feature, so I can read and write from the buffer simultaneously. I have trued to find an example, do you have anything that help?

Msaga.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Existe-t-il un substitut à la substance chimique morpholine derivative présente dans le "digital output magnetic sensor » référencé LIS2MDL ? Dans quel matériau est-elle présente ? Garde-t-elle son identité chimique une fois intégrée dans le produit ?

S'agissant de la dernière question et selon le guide (version 4.0 de juin 2017) des exigences applicables aux substances contenues dans des articles, je cherche à savoir si lors de son incorporation dans l'article, la composition de la substance ou d...

FDESB.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DE12TR Life Cycle details required

Hi Team,We had put LIS2DE12TR in our camera design whose 2nd proto manufacture is to be started in 1st week of August.But the part is not found in stock at Digikey or Mouser.Found some stock with but the date code is 2012.Please check and confirm if ...

EGeor.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Housing for accelerometer

The target of our educational project was creating a vibration sensor based on a MEMS-accelerometer. We found that housing itself of completed device and method of placing PCB in housing has a significant effect on instrument readings. This effect is...

Kvon .1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi What the accuricy of sample if my sensor ODR is 52HZ ? I want to know the accuricy when I use or implement the FIFO and instead of to sample in 52 HZ ~every 20 milliseconds (due to ready data interrupt )

I want to get data from fifo every 30 seconds but I need to set my system time to every sample, so I need to know how many time or what the accuricy in 52 HZ to set time when I read the data from FIFO

HTurj.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DH12 WrongTemperature readings

I am working on the LIS2DH12 chip for accelerometer and temperature readings. I am facing an issue with the temperature readings. Please find below the steps for reading the temperature value.Sensor Initialization for Temperature :1. Initialization o...