MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Hello ST Experts , I have a three VM3000 PDM mems interfaced to a STM32f745IETx controller , via I2S2, I2S1 lines and another in SAI2_SAIB block , how do I configure three such in programming while using PDM2PCM middleware , can anybody help me ?

The help will be greatly appreciated . I have to write this raw data extraction of PCM values in onto sdmmc sd card . And could anyone explain me how does the PDM2PCM functions for the mems than ST PDM microphones? I usually find examples of stm32 co...

SG.4 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, We are experiencing "glitches" on the ACcelerometer values once in a while. we are using 52Hz rate. expected values are 1000mg +-100mg on the Z Axis. Once in a while we see several samples going down significantly.

Hi,We have been using LSM6DSOX in our Pool Alarm Unit.The Device is floating horizontaly in the pool and valid Z axis Acceleration is around 1000mg.We are currently facing a problem that is caused by seldom "glitches" on the Accelerometer values.Devi...

Ytepp.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Linux input driver for AIS2IH?

I am using AIS328DQ and plan to use AIS2IH in a new project.But I can't find a driver for Linux for AIS2IH.When do you plan to release a driver for Linux?

TKang.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! LIS2DH12 how to calculate G value from X Y Z output

I'm new to sensor programming.I want to have G value with X,Y,Z output values.Here's what I have done - sqrt( x^2+y^2+z^2 ) = Gplease give me any advice to have a better outcome.If I miss any values that I might have between the above equation, ple...

SChun.5 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lis2dw12 - fifo read & write

HI , I want to exploit the option (if exists) to read the fifo buffer and write to it simultaneously .meaning the device writes to the buffer and gets to the 11th sample (for ex.) , when I ask to read the data I will get the 0-11 samples and meanwhi...

Msaga.1 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DSO ACC and GYR setting

Hi,I am using LSM6DSO to measure acceleration and angular velocity. To save the power of device, I want to use accelerator in most case. Some conditions, the gyroscope will need to open. I used the function 'lsm6dso_fifo_xl_batch_set', 'lsm6dso_fifo_...

0693W00000Ba7ifQAB.png 0693W00000Ba8oFQAR.png
JXiao.1 by Associate II
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I get an error by using the spectrogram of the mlapp function

Hi, I am using a Stwinkt1a and the datalog 1.2.0. In this funtionpack i am using the ReadSensorDataApp.mlapp for visualization. The Time diagram is not the problem but with the spectrogram an error occured, that i quite don't understand.Thanks in adv...

PReit.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos