cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

「LIS2DU12�?3軸加速度センサー�?�アプリケーションを確�?�?��?��?��?��?�。 �?��?��?気圧センサー�?�連�?��?��?�階段昇�?を確�?�?�る�?��?��?��?�能�?��?�ょ�?��?�?

MZhan.6
Associate

�?�世話�?��?�り�?��?�。

トリニティ株�?会社�?�張�?�申�?��?��?�。

弊社�?�ウェアラブルデ�?イス用�?�加速度センサーを購入�?�る予定�?��?�り�?��?��?��?貴社�?�「LIS2DU12�?3軸加速度センサーを�?�定�?��?��??�?��?�?�定�?�る�?�?�。

該当センサー�?�アプリケーションを確�?�?��?��?��?��?�。

計測�?��??る詳細データを教�?��?�頂�?�る幸�?��?��?�。

例�?��?�:歩数�?ランニング�?座り�?立�?��?活動�?�変化�?階段�?�昇�?(気圧センサー�?�組�?��?��?�?�る�?��?��?��?�能�?��?�ょ�?��?�?)

�?�返事を�?�待�?��?��?��?�り�?��?�。

よ�?�?��??�?�願�?��?��?��?��?��?�。

張 美�?�

1 REPLY 1
Eleon BORLINI
ST Employee

Hi @MZhan.6​ ,

please confirm me if the translation is correct:

I would like to confirm the application of "LIS2DU12" 3-axis accelerometer.

Also, is it possible to check the stair climbing in cooperation with the barometric pressure sensor?

Thank you for your help.

My name is Zhang from Trinity Co., Ltd.

We are planning to buy an accelerometer for wearable devices, but before choosing your "LIS2DU12" 3-axis accelerometer. I want to check the application of the corresponding sensor.

I would appreciate it if you could tell me the detailed data that can be measured.

For example: steps, running, sitting, standing, changing activity, going up and down stairs (is it possible to combine with a barometric pressure sensor?)

We look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

Mitsuru Zhang

If so, please consider that the LIS2DU12 is yet in evaluation state, but I can tell you that there will be embedded digital features such as the following ones (like, for example the LIS2DW12).

• Free-fall: 3-axis sub threshold recognition;
  • Wake-up: axis recognition;
  • Wake-to-Sleep: change of state recognition Active-Sleep (also known as Activity-Inactivity);
  • 6D and 4D orientation detection: change of position recognition;
  • Tap-Tap: single, double, axis and sign recognition.

I suggest you to have a look to the LIS2DW12 application note AN5038 for a deeper understanding of the usage of these embedded functions.

If my reply answered your question, please click on Select as Best at the bottom of this post. This will help other users with the same issue to find the answer faster.

-Eleon