MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

My STWINKT1 gets locked up

I am testing STWINKT1 board, it always use to work without any issues. Off late I am having issues to download the compiled codes into the unit.I connected the unit to ST-LINK Utility , it connects but reports Read out protection is activated.Luckil...

Shaun.t by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

lsm6dsl Step counter - Pedometer. How to get correct data? I get interrupt every small movement detection. My sensor work on 52 HZ I set thresholds and read data(see blow)

Thresholds:lsm6dsl_****_debounce_steps_set(&IMU_Ctx, imuParams.debounce_steps);  lsm6dsl_****_timeout_set(&IMU_Ctx, imuParams.debounce_timeout);  lsm6dsl_****_threshold_set(&IMU_Ctx, imuParams.step_thd);function tp get cstep counter:uint16_t IMU_API_...

HTurj.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! LSM6DSM pre-process data information

Dear Sir/Madam, I am currently working on the LSM6DSM IMU for a visual-inertial SLAM use and I have some questions about its features. Here is my IMU settings : Gyro : ODR = 208Hz FS = 2000dps High Pass 260mHz Acc : ODR = 208HzFS = 2g Analog BW 400Hz...

RRand.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I am getting acceleration and gyro data using LSM6DSO32 chip. But I want to filter this data with internal filters, but I cannot activate the high pass filter of the accelerometer.

I am getting acceleration and gyro data using LSM6DSO32 chip. But I want to filter this data with internal filters, but I cannot activate the high pass filter of the accelerometer. In the code below, I want to send F4 (11110100) data to the CTRL8_XL ...

Buse by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos