MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LIS331HH self-test output change with voltage

We have performed the self test on two prototype boards,as instructed in this post: https://community.st.com/s/question/0D50X00009XkXegSAF/lis331hh-understanding-self-testThe x and y differences are around 135, which is in the range, but on the z axi...

SVozl.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

The MotionFX library provide me quaternion and rotation angles (roll pitch and yaw). It is possible to obtain the accuracy for these data from the Library?

Hi, I'm using a board which embeds two ST MEMS: ism330dhcx and lis3mdl. I'm exploiting the MotionFX Library to obtain quaternion and rotation. Which is the way to obtain accuracy regarding roll pitch and yaw. I want to understand how close is the val...

VNava.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

problem with input Raw data

HI I am using STEVAL-MKI182v2 sensor connected to Nucleo-F446ZE Evaluation board and printing the data and found that there is no any changes between i/p and o/p data even after using the library functions and so i started debugging step by step in t...

Anil3 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customization of ATT_MTU on the SensorTile.box

Hello, I'm currently using a ST SensorTile.box STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 in Expert Mode (by writing the firmware with the STM32CubeIDE).I configured the SensorTile.box to "publish" data on 3 GATT Characteristics that are quite big (around 180 byte), with the...

pignaz by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos