MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

IIS2DLPC Data Rate Accuracy

The actual sampling rates deviate from the published. For example and ODR of 25Hz is actually ~30Hz. Is this typical? We did not notice this on the IIS2DH part. I expected some variance from the desired rate, but is every device going to vary this mu...

iaeinfach by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DS3: Very weird SPI behavior

I'm seeing some very odd behavior on the LSM6DS3. It works "most" of the time, but seems to randomly change its own settings from time to time. Before we get into that, though, I'd like to ask about the timing of INT1 when driven by the DRDY signal.I...

0690X0000089BQPQA2.png 0690X0000089BTdQAM.png

LIS3DHTR, HOW TO �?G" CONVERSION

Hi, All!I'm using LIS3DHTR with range:2G, sensitivity:1mg/digit, HR:1.Now I get the raw value like these:X=-4800 Y=432 Z=15136These value are from the sensor which quietly placed on the table(sensor faced -Z on the table).If I get the "g" value ...fl...

TOMY.OKA by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM303C gives zero acceleration for z-axis when at rest

Hi,I am trying to read Z-axis acceleration from LSM303C at rest. The device returns 0x41 for who am I register (same as datasheet). But it gives zero values for z-axis acceleration at rest. Attached is my code. Please let me know if there is an issue...

NVell by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Regarding the Configuration of the STEVAL MKI175v1(LIS2DE12)

I am using this Accelerometer and in the datasheet it is mentioned that the Bit 4(LPC) in CTRL_REG1 should set for the Proper operation of the Device,but when i set that device the Sensor ,i am not getting any values in that, i want to know ,is it re...

NMuth by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS3DH ADC calibration

LIS3DH is configured with ADC enabled, and temperature disabled.When the same voltage is applied to all the 3 ADC inputs, the ADC reading on the first 2 inputs are matching and in line with the expected readings. However, the 3rd input show a constan...

MArgi by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I'm looking for an equivalent to the LOPS33W sea water compatible pressure sensor, but with 2 and 4 ATM (and possibly higher) absolute full scale ranges.

The digital IO of pressure and temperature is nice, but we can also use an analog output. The digital is good for a new high volume project, but we need an analog output for a current application. Small size and low power requirements are also impo...

WBors by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need reference schematic for #LSM6DSOX.

Hello,I use #LSM6DSOX​ in our product development. i need to this device configure with nRF51822 or other MCU.Could you please share reference schematic for same.Please, It would be helpful in our product development.Thank you.

cc007 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos