MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Use MotionFX with Keil

Hi to all,I'm doing a Keil project using the MotionFX library contained in the xCube-mems1 v6.0.1, the project run a STM32F407ZG.I've enabled the CRC clock, I've added the library "MotionFX_CM4F_wc16_ot.a", I've enabled the FPU unit.I can build the p...

Mezzo by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Issue with LIS3DSH machine state

Hi everyone,I'm trying to use the machine states of the LIS3DSH (on a STEVAL_MK109V3 in the ST unico utility) to implement a mechanism to provide an interrupt when a series of movements happen in a defined time slot, to trigger a trip start event, an...

CMugi by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Some issue for the raw data of X axis in LIS3DH.

Dear All: I have a project to read LIS3DH data and use STM32F745 MCU to access 3 Axis of LIS3DH data. After initial LIS3DH control register(CTRL1_REG=0x47 /*set ODR as 50 Hz and enable Ax Ay Az....*/ and CTRL4_REG=0x88 /*enable block data update(BDU)...

HTS221 inconsistency

Hello All,Good day!I got three boards placed close to each other but the humidity readings on three boards varies. Say, 1 board has a humidity reading of ~50 %, the other has ~60% and the last one has ~70 %. I'm not testing it on a closed environment...

ERefo by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to use interrupt for TSL2591

HiI purchased the TSL2591 product and used it on the STM32 board.I am reading the datasheet and creating the code.I initialized the first writable registers to 0x00.I then looked at the datasheet and gave the control register a value of 0xB0.The conf...

SKim.14 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to choose the accelerometer recording frequency.

I have instaled the "ST BLE Sensor" on my smartphone and made some data collecting using accelerometer sensor. I have seen on the APP presentation that is possible to choose the frequency but I didn't find this option in the APP. I am seding a image...

0690X000008AOt5QAG.png
GTell by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos