MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! MotionFX Library ARM Cortex-M4F Hardware Floating Point

Hi,I am attempting to port the MotionFX Library example to another processor. The project I am using as a reference is the DataLogFusion project for the STM32L476RG-Nucleo in the X-CUBE-MEMS1 V6.0.1. I am trying to compile it on another ARM Cortex M4...

Daniel L by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Impact of regular self test on MEMS.

Hello everyone, I'm developing an IoT product with the LIS3DH and I'm thinking about running the self-test regularly this could be anything between 30 minutes and 2 hours; would this kind of behavior impact the life of the sensor? is there any data o...

Out of range readings of VL53L1X

Though the maximum range of the VL53L1X is 400cm, it gives random readings within 400cm when it is directed to open space. The VL53L0X gives a value about 8.1m for out of range measurements so that we can filter out them. But in VL53L1X there is no w...

TSura by Associate
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DSM: Unreliable SPI

Hi all, I'm trying to bring up an LSM6DSM (MKI189 dev board) via SPI using a Nucleo and the STM C libraries for it. I've had some luck but I'm getting extremely unreliable SPI communication ( MISO line specifically ). For starters when I read the Who...

0690X000008AkLwQAK.png
Konami by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos