MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! LSM6DSL filtering chain for static gravity measurement

Hi,I want to measure a static object and approximate tilt angle with accelerometer only data.With 303AGR e-compass I can easily configure the filters so a low pass filter can be set up in no time.With LSM6DSL I am a bit lost on where or what filter I...

0690X000008wCxlQAE.jpg
David LR by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

[LSM6DS3] unbalanced angle

Hello,I use the gyroscope of an LSM6DS3 to command the rotation of a robot. I read the different axis with a 50ms period and I use the gyro internal timestamp to get a precise timing of each sample and I integrate the angular speed using the trapezoi...

GThib by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

H3LIS331DL output seems not correct

Hi, i'm testing H3LIS331DL and the configuration is as below:Normal mode, 1000Hz sampling, +/-400gSensor data is read by MCU under 1ms timer. If sensor is placed upside or downside, the output value of is verified to be normal (+1/-1g value).However ...

EYuen by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeMX X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2 X-CUBE-MEMS1

I Refered to Page 25 ,7.1 of the Document and Used of MEMS Library without sample applications for XNUCLEO-IKS01A2 with NUCLEO-L4R5ZI. in the platform setting there is no BSP_BUS_DRIVER ,i2c。another problem is that BSP_USART has no solution. Who kno...

0690X000008wDNFQA2.png 0690X000008wDNKQA2.png
Fgg by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use MotionFX with Keil

Hi to all,I'm doing a Keil project using the MotionFX library contained in the xCube-mems1 v6.0.1, the project run a STM32F407ZG.I've enabled the CRC clock, I've added the library "MotionFX_CM4F_wc16_ot.a", I've enabled the FPU unit.I can build the p...

Mezzo by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos