MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Self test on the LIS2DE12TR

Hello,I am working on a project where I have to interface the LIS2DE12TR Accelerometer via I2C interface with TI cc2652 chip. As a start I wanted to verify the hardware functionality. In the datasheet it is mentioned of a Self-Test Mode of operation....

SShan.11 by Associate II
  • 20 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! ISM330DLC: Interrupt on Linux

Hello,I'm try using ISM330DLC connect to Linux OS on board IMX8MP via I2CLinux supported driver for this device (iio/imu/st_lsm6dsx); I added to dts file as below:&i2c5 { clock-frequency = <100000>; pinctrl-names = "default"; pinctrl-0 = <&pinctrl...

Tdo.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I am using the example project MEMSMIC1 in order to stream audio to host PC. But it is not working beside the following configuration: 2 channels, 16000 sample rate.

When I am changing the number of channels to 1 channel.it is recognized by the windows driver, but the"advanced" TAB is disappear (unlike 2 channels configuration). Did someone faced with this kind problem? Do I missedsomething? of course, audacity d...

AA.10 by Associate III
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sensortile box firmware

Which firmware version​ should be on sensortile box? Any other recommendations is much appreciated.​I am having issues with 2 of 2 sensortile boxes I received yesterday​. All interactions have been with Android st ble app. No response from one and...

MDupu.1 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Synchronization of multiple ISM330DHCX

Hello,I need to use dual MEMS (ISM330DHCX) and MCU in my application for redundancy. Each MEMS is connected to a different MCU with independent supply. The data collected from sensors will be crossed checked if within a predefined tolerance. I think ...

JVinc.1 by Associate III
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to blink a LED with PNUCLEO

Please I really need help, I am using the P-Nucleo VL6180X, the purpose of my job is to command the opening of a door normally but before that I would already like to succeed in ordering the lighting of an LED.I use the stmicro API which I am trying ...

MSAMB.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Faulty measurements from LIS2DW12

We have a small percentage of devices that once powered on show a certain issue.One or more axes of the accelerometer values are capped to the max or minimum value.This issue disappears when the device is powered off and powered back on.All the regis...

MDW by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos