MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Connecting multiple sensors to the STM32 nucleo board

Hello,I want to connect multiple voltage sensors to the nucleo board. Lets say 4 voltage sensors of same kind with same address. So, I thought I could connect all the 4 sensors with the nucleo board with the help of I2C communication protocol. Is thi...

KBana.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Linux Driver support for LSM6DSM module.

Hi Team,I am working on LSM6DSM sensor bringup in linux kernel-4.9. I am using the following imu sensor driver sources (https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STMems_Linux_IIO_drivers/tree/linux-4.9.y-gh/drivers/iio/imu/st_lsm6dsm). The driver is loa...

AKuma.20 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MotionFX hard fault

Posted on February 28, 2018 at 07:26 Hello, I'm trying to implement MotionFX in my application. So far I have a very basic setup which executes correctly. MotionFX_initialize(); MotionFX_GetLibVersion(ver); printu(ver, 1); MotionFX_getK...

Norman S by Associate II
  • 19 replies
  • 1 kudos

Tof Sensor Light intensity

Hi,We are using Tof Sensor VL53L1X in our project.Following are the queries regarding light intensity while measuring distance .1. Dark light means what lumens you consider the light intensity2. If any room is with 1000 lux light intensity than what ...

PVala.1 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot run the BlueCoin SD demos

Hello,I have recently bought the BlueCoin kit. I have tried some of the demo project from the software library STSW-BCNKT01_V2.3.0, by directly dragging the .bin file into the Nucleo 64 board icon.I'm experiencing issues with SD card demos, where the...

frnt by Senior
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Configuring ASM330LH in Linux

Hi,I am working on ASM330LH in Linux. After enabling ASM drivers, IIO drivers in kernel and adding asm node entry in device tree, the device is getting detected.target:/sys/bus/iio/devices # lsiio:device0 iio:device1 iio:device2 iio_sysfs_triggerBut ...

NM S.1 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! values ​​of iis3dwb mems

I am reading the x, y, z axis values ​​of iis3dwb mems using DSP Microprocessor.​However, the following results are displayed.lpf or 2g, 4g, 8g, 16g change the sameI want to ask if the procedure is wrong​X auxi : red graphinitial(default) value : 39x...

Kyouk.1 by Associate III
  • 16 replies
  • 1 kudos