MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! AlgoBuilder: Create a new firmware template

Hi,my goal is to use custom template files in AlgoBuilder. For instance have an extra function or class in the main.c file. Therefore I would like to create a new firmware template for NUCLEO-L476RG as described in en.UM2689.I am working with CubeMX,...

AKato.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Info about sensortile capabilities

Hi,I need to get accelerometer data with a frequency of 100hz and I'm looking for the sensortiles STEVAL-STLKT01V1Looking at the documentantion is not clear to me what is the data sample rate they have by default.Here in the community someone mentio...

ADe C.1 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Max. OUT Value for LIS2DS12 not as high as expected

We are using the LIS2DS12 in an environment where we sometimes exceed the configured range (i.e +- 8g).We would expect to be the positive maximum OUT Value to be 0x7FFC and the negative maximum to be 0x8000. Instead the + max value is 0x7FE0 and neg...

glalex by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Information regarding LIS2DS12 accelerometer

Hi,I am a post-doctoral researcher at the University of Northampton doing research on a special type of structure. As a part of our current project, I need to measure the vibration of the structural components, and I would like to use LIS2DS12 accele...

MMojt.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MotionFX library with my custom board

I would like to use the MotionFX library with my custom board. My MCU is a STM32F303RE(Cortex-M4) so I included the MotionFX_CM4F_wc32_ot.a library. The project starts but does not continue after MotionFX_initialize().I am not getting any error... an...

JSido by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why two LPF on LSM9DS1?

For the gyro at least, LPF1 is not an anti-aliasing filter (https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000Ac1obSAB/is-it-true-that-the-gyro-of-the-lsm9ds1-has-the-lpf1-low-pass-filter-after-the-adcthis-design-will-suffer-from-aliasing-not)Perhps for ...

SBern.2 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos