MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SPI interface simulator

Dear All,I'm developing and IC which needs to interface with the ISM303DAC device. I'd like to simulate the SPI interface of the ISM303DAC  with my custom IC to verify correct timing of the signals and device behavior. I'm looking for a simulation mo...

PVis.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Some problems about ism330dhcx

Hi, stNow I've found some new problems.​Sometimes the value read from who AMI register will be 0x48. After finding this problem, I suspect that the connecting wire is unstable. After replacing the DuPont wire, the value read back to normal (0x6b). I ...

6June.1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

I have order x-Nucleo-531L1A2 and got the board, now I found the document(UM2759) description is different with my board. such as there is white "Display" text on board from doucment, but my board hasn't this "Display" text.

I have order x-Nucleo-531L1A2 and got the board, now I found the document(UM2759) description is different with my board. such as there is white "Display" text on board from doucment, but my board hasn't this "Display" text, same time some unit also ...

Roger LI by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Is the LSM9D an active product?

Hello.I am trying to develop a product using LSM9D.By the way, neither Mouser nor Digi-Key are out of stock.The lead time was 44 weeks. Is it correct that the product is being produced?Thank you.

DLEE.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sensorfusion

Hello , Can some one please post the link to sensor fuson librares for linux platform.(gcc compiled i guess) with some documentation to use.Most of th elinks I found is for iNemo (controller side)I want to use it for raspberry PI Thanks,

darla14 by Senior
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! FP-IND-PREDMNT1 amplitude value of the FFT

I would like to know how is the amplitude of the FFT calculated by the FP-IND-PREDMNT1 firmware related to the acceleration measured by the accelerometer found on the STEVAL-STWINKT1 board. It is expressed in an absolute value but I need to know the ...

ABent.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos