MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! IIS2DH Anti-Aliasing Low Pass Filter by Design in comparison to IIS3DWB and what are the resonance frequencies of each axis of the IIS2DH?

Hi,so far we want to compare several MEMS accelerometers and their specifications. From ST, two sensors are on our list, the IIS3DWB and the IIS2DH.For the IIS3DWB, the data sheet offers a frequency response curve at page 19 and regarding aliasing th...

FPal.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STEVAL-STWINKT1 vs STEVAL-STWIN KT1B

We purchased late in 2020 an STEVAL-STWINKT1.Just learnt that this board has been deprecated and the  STEVAL-STWIN KT1B is instead the recommended reference designCould you please let us know:if we have to stop using the STEVAL-STWINKT1if get it repl...

dsamm by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! ISM330DHCX - SPI driven by FPGA - some questions

Hi, I want to drive an ISM330DHCX by an FPGA using SPI. Due to the fast operation and the exact timing I can realise this way, a few questions occured.Data sheet fig. 6 details the SPI timing. There is no value given for minimum time for CS=HIGH, i.e...

ASchm.3 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L452RE SAI microphone connection RX returns 0

I'm trying to get the SAI working in receive mode with a MEMS microphone, but when i try to receive data it only returns 0? Here is the SAI setup:saiHandle.Instance = SAI1_Block_A; // audio block A.   saiHandle.Init.Protocol = SAI_FREE_PROTOCOL; sa...

RBamf.1 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

WHO_AM_I register value read as 0xFF

Hello ST Community,I have some hardware samples with LIS2DH12 accelerometer. For all the samples except one, the value of WHO_AM_I register is read as 0x33 (which is expected). However, for one of the samples, it is read as 0xFF. What could be the po...

AB.4 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos