cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SensorTile.box upgrading firmware

Hjawa.1
Associate II

Hi, I am getting errors for over the air upgrade. And want to do it manually but I can not locate the latest SensorTile.box SENSORTILE.BOX_v347.bin file, where is it on the website ? please help thank you

4 REPLIES 4
niccolò
ST Employee

Hi @Hjawa.1​ ,

can I ask you which phone you are using to upgrade the board?

anyway, here are the files for the safe recover procedure.

you can refer to this thread for the procedure.

Let me know if everything is all right.

Niccolò

Hjawa.1
Associate II

Hi Niccolò, thank you for the file. I am using the iphone 6 and also tried with 7 plus . the issue is BLE lose connection and everytime had to disconnect the battery and put USB then the TileBox is back online. The question is "which phone you or ST partner has tested the TileBox on so it will not to lose BLE connection ? . my concern is that building a prototype and show it to customers and let them keep it for testing and verification then it will lose connection while they are testing the concept, it doesn't look good. Thank you . H

niccolò
ST Employee

Hi @Hjawa.1​ ,

I asked and iPhone 6 is not tested anymore on the new versions, so there could be some backward compatibility problems that weren't found during debug.

it is indeed strange that iPhone 7 has the same problem, though.

but there are not reported problems on our end with iOS versions for the latest fw version.

Niccolò

Hjawa.1
Associate II

Hi mate, it has to be the hardwear then, as i just tested it on the iiPhone XR and the same happen. I might order a new one and use this one in house. All the best