cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am looking for Sensortile.box Schematics and Expansion board Schematic. Where shall I find the details

Snara.21
Senior

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Snara.21
Senior

@Peter BENSCH​ 

Thanks for your support. Issue resolved. I shall able to write the code

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

You will find them under tab CAD Resources on the product website, e.g. for the Sensortile.box.

Good luck!

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Snara.21
Senior

Thanks @Peter BENSCH​ . I have gone thro the details. I am exploring to connect Sensortile box, Adapter and Nucleo Mode F401RE Series. My project is to develop the BT to transfer the TensorLite Mode . So I am exploring how shall i connect all the three with the pin number 1st pin to 1st pin. As the both the boards have only berger strip , I should not connect wrongly.. JTAG Orientation 0693W00000Czq79QAB.jpg

Snara.21
Senior

I m checking whether this connection is ok. Pin 1 of Tile Box to Pin 1 of Adapter is connected properly. @Peter BENSCH​ . I thank you for quick repsonse0693W00000Czq9PQAR.jpg

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

The wire marked in red usually points to the 1 on each board, but that should compensate as you have it facing the other side on either side.

Please also check this post, because it shows how to program firmware via the USB port.

Good luck!

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Snara.21
Senior

@Peter BENSCH​ 

Thanks for your support. Issue resolved. I shall able to write the code