MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

shock Survivability LPS27HHTW

Hi,  I want to know the shock survivability of the pressure sensor LPS27HHTW but I didn't find it in datasheet or application notes.Do you know an application note or data about its shock resistance Thanks for your help   

David45 by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM9DS1 with linux kernel 6.1.46

Hello,We have been using the LSM9DS1 in our own design with Linux kernel 4.19.x by adding drivers from ST github, and using the iio_generic_buffer tool to read values.Now we are upgrading to linux kernel 6.1.46 and I have checked that the drivers are...

Angel1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ISM330DLC Sensor

I have a question about the FIFO_Pattern.If I have only configured the accelerometer and set the watermark to 1536 samples, meaning 1536/3, which is equivalent to 512 samples (16 bits each sample) for each x, y, and z. And one sample is reading from ...

Power consumption of magnetometer lis2mdl

I used in the past lis2mdl. I need to reproduce the former product. I ordered the same parts but I faced an issue with the magnetometer. The part number is the same but i got different power consumption. I got an image with the different magnetometer...

IMG_20240502_153331.jpg

Microphone and sd card with sensortie box pro

Hello, I am experiencing significant challenges with programming the SensorTile Box Pro. I successfully loaded the base firmware STSW-MKBOXPRO Expert Mode v1.1.1 and managed to retrieve data from the accelerometer, gyroscope, magnetometer, and temper...

Frabbit_0-1715602646740.png
Frabbit by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal delay MEMS Studio BUG

I think signal delay library does not work on MEMS Studio.I made an example code to show temperature values from a nucleo-L476RG and x-nucleo-IKS01A3 setup.The code should show the actual value and a delayed one:But it gives the following error:This ...

aesteban_0-1715168691138.png aesteban_1-1715168772554.png
aesteban by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IMG043_EVK Configuration issue on VL53L7CH

I am using the IMG403 EVK GUI to test and validate the module VL53L7CH in a product. I am facing a few issues in the GUI. While trying to plot the histogram in "Zone 8x8" mode, I am getting an error. Similarly, if I change the configuration "MZ-AI Co...