STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Hello, I am trying to program STM32F103 MCU barebone. I attached it to LQFP 48 adaptor and made connections to Vcc, GND and clock as in Bluepill module. Using STMCUBE IDE For controlling RGB LED, the code has been debugged and unable to flash.

Error: Info : clock speed 1800 kHzError: init mode failed (unable to connect to the target)in procedure 'init' in procedure 'ocd_bouncer'I set high freq clock as ceramic resonator (used 8Mhz clock chipset) and with STLINK V2 debugger. Please let me k...

NU.2 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Problem Testing System Timer on STM32CubeIDE

Hello,I am trying to step through the How To guide for bringing up a board in the TouchGFX documentation. During "Step 2. CPU Running" I ran into an issue with the step that tests the system timer. I was able to execute the first test regarding the c...

Sayali by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32L476RG: RTC shows delay in time

Hi all,I am working with FreeRTOS on STM32L476RG and I'm new to this. I am using stm32cubeIDE for project development. I am printing the date and time in the putty and the time format is hours: minutes: seconds: subseconds. When I start running the p...