STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this patch: Ticket 177978 : Fixed an issue with ST-LINK firmware upgrade concerning th...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.15.0? Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.0 : STM32U0, STM32H7Rx/STM32H7Sx and STM32H523/STM32H533Added the support for t...

CubeIDE 1.21 causes 100% processor usage.

CubeIDE 1.21 causes 100% processor usage and slows down the computer. Even worse is closing the program doesn't free up the resources, the usage still stays 100%. The task manager shows that cubeide.exe closes, but still the issue stays. I'm running ...

HHarj.1 by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Debugging with STM32CubeIDE and STM32F407Discovery

Hi,try debug with SWV my simple blinky programm but it dosn't work correct.I use a simple USB-cable (ST-LINK)to connect with my Win10 PC. STMCube is updated to 1.2.1Here the code of the _write function:int _write(int file, char *ptr, int len) { /* ...

TThie.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Link Binary file in project

Hi, I am using this ST Cube Ide great program.I need to link a binary data file in the project and I need to be able use alias name in order to use pointer variable in C language.In the ARM Ide I use to do this adding input link file and give my pref...

LPode.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeIDE not available for download

Hello peeps,I am trying to download the STM32CubeIDE but the option is greyed out and says Not available for download.Almost all software packages download are greyed out.What am I missing?Thanks

Danych by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

I2S master RX with DMA transfer to memory

Hi,I am using STM32CubeIDE for audio application development. In my application STM32 will be working as I2S Master Receiver so I wanted to collect data continuously without losing any data.I have configured DMA with circular mode enabled. Looking at...