STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Hi, I just started to use STM32Cube IDE, and I was just workig on a project. I'm using a NUCLEO-F103RB board, but when I build the project (I'm using the default code) there's errors .

The errors are like this one:In file included from C:/Users/maria/STM32CubeIDE/workspace_1.3.0/led_*****/Drivers/CMSIS/Device/ST/STM32F1xx/Include/stm32f1xx.h:131,         from C:/Users/maria/STM32CubeIDE/workspace_1.3.0/led_*****/Drivers/STM32F1xx_H...

MGuim.2 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

TIM6_DAC_IRQHandler Roution error.....?

Hai...,We have use to STM32F746IGT customboard and 7 inch displayCreat the code using CubeMX , TouchGFX, CubeIDE, While debugging HAL_Init(); and go to TIM6_DAC_IRQHandler (); and it's not retan,For TIM6 used to Timebase Soure: TIM6.Please give idea...

GMano.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 128 bit floating point not supported

Hi,I'm using STM32F767.​​I require the use of a 128 bit floating point in C and I couldn't find how to do so.I did a research on​line and I saw one suggestion to use the datatype "__float128"but the build failed due to "unknown datatype __float128"​I...

AKart.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I upgraded my STM32CubeIDE from 1.4.0 release to 1.6.1 and following LED flash doesn't work. I tried release 1.5.1 also didn't work. Then I tried again on 1.4.0 release and it works fine. Why? Using WIndows7.

Here is the code; /* USER CODE BEGIN WHILE */ while (1) {  /* USER CODE END WHILE */  /* USER CODE BEGIN 3 */  HAL_GPIO_TogglePin(GPIOB, GPIO_PIN_0); // For F767ZI_Nucleo  if (HAL_GPIO_ReadPin(GPIOC,GPIO_PIN_13) == 1)   {   HAL_Delay(3000);   }  else...

KMunj by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Exported example project is empty

Hi!I'm developing a project bassed on the SUB_GHZ_PINGPONG example from ST. First, Every time I change something on cubeMX it creates files on the wrong directories and i have to delete them manually. This is an common problem that is well documente...

JPrad.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos