cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't find my currently codes in my project!!

OSAĞL.1
Associate II

0693W00000WJq1WQAT.pngNormally I work on vmc-single-slave vendron_intergration but the other day I opened a different project and that project was like a different branch of my project but I opened it from a different folder then today I opened my own project again and I couldn't find my codes. I don't know what's in the image I uploaded (vmc-single-slave ) I think this belongs to another project. I think this is my main project (vmc-single-slave vendron_intergration). Any tips to get back there (vmc-single-slave vendron_intergration).

4 REPLIES 4
Javier1
Principal

The wonders of workspaces.

>>my codes.

are you referring to your own code? as in libraries and stuff?

How are they included in the project? .c .h in the core folder?

Are you sure you didnt mess up the git commit?

we dont need to firmware by ourselves, lets talk

Actually I don't know exactly but workspaces are in same folder but projects are in different folder. I just open another project and update to the new version is all I do.

If i remove to (in vmc-single-slave) and i can access to [vmc-single-slave vendron integration] then maybe i can continue from the my staying place.

What do you think? How can i do that?

this seems like maybe you got tangled in between your git commits, i dont think i can help you there.

Maybe open a new cubeIDE session , choose a workspace folder you didnt use before, go to where your progect is and open it there.

we dont need to firmware by ourselves, lets talk

Okay thanks your answers. I did write my code again. 🙂