STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

I have init a new project and try to run it. I follow the you tube video. The debugger is stopping and I recieve an error Waiting for debugger connection... Debugger connected Debugger connection lost. Shutting down... Need help getting started

STMicroelectronics ST-LINK GDB server. Version 5.8.0Copyright (c) 2020, STMicroelectronics. All rights reserved.Starting server with the following options:    Persistent Mode      : Disabled    Logging Level       : 1    Listen Port Number     : 6123...

JNiva.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Misaligned memory write causes hard fault.

Hi,I checked with the test code below, and it sets the hard fault for the G0 controller. It looks like an alignment issue. But the same code runs fine with L4 and F4 microcontrollers and does not set any fault for misaligned assignments. Project sett...

SDalv.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

When using FreeRTOS, CubeIDE generates a file, system_stm32f7xx.c under Drivers/CMSIS/Device/ST/STM32Fxx/Source/Templates. This happens regardless of the version of the interface (V1 or V2), in 1.6.0, for at least the F767 processor. Is this a bug?

The file contains duplicate definitions, seems to have no purpose, and prevents compilation unless deleted. This is a C++ project.Given the source code (which I wouldn't have), I'd look at the specific reason that the template file is included. It ...

Resolved! The selection couldn't not be launched.

I used this: File --> New --> STM32 Project --> example selector in STM32CubeIDE, the project could be saw in IDE:  but the build icon was unable, when I clicked "run", it was prompted:

0693W000008wLYlQAM.jpg 0693W000008wLYRQA2.jpg
MQi.1 by Senior II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos