STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this patch: Ticket 177978 : Fixed an issue with ST-LINK firmware upgrade concerning th...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.15.0? Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.0 : STM32U0, STM32H7Rx/STM32H7Sx and STM32H523/STM32H533Added the support for t...

how can I manage my code with cubeIDE

I'm a beginner using stm32 and cubeIDE. I find that having all the setup and functions in one file is a little annoying to navigate - is there a way I can put my functions in a different file, for example? Or what are some way of managing large progr...

deep_rune by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Difference between STM32CubeIDE and KEIL

I'm using STM32F103RB with I2C to access BMP280. WIth KEIL the program worked well,But with STM32cubeIDE I got the I2C bus busy always. Could anyone tell me what is wrong?The projects files are attched.

DDong.2 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi guys, unfortunately, I did something that I can not spot in my project and it is not compiling anymore. cubmixIDE is saying that: "undefined reference to `HAL_UART_Transmit'" anytime I'm using `HAL_UART_Transmit'.

as people told me, i looked on "makefile" vs last version "makefile" to see any change but i couldnt spot one.I did all necessary "#incuded" on top of the class.I'v attached the problematic part:#include "main.h" #include <string.h> #include <stdboo...

Gbasi.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Workaround for GCC LTO Bug

Unfortunately there is a bug regarding the LTO option since GCC 7 until at least GCC 9: https://bugs.launchpad.net/gcc-arm-embedded/+bug/1747966Can you please consider applying the workaround described there?I.e. in the generated Makefile the startup...

jirre.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Using the projects examples.

Hi all,I'm triyng to learn about using the example projects inside the repository folders.For example, I have a STM32F429i-discovery board and I want to load an example:../STM32Cube/Repository/STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.25.1/Projects/STM32F429I-Discovery/Exa...

JAlca by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32H755 - Setting STM32CubeIDE for dual-debug

Hi,I'm having some issues with setting up the IDE for dual-debugging so I can access both the M7 and M4 core in the same IDE.I'm using STLink V3Set for debugging and GDB (I could not get the OCD setup working at all).I have tried going through the st...

TOlli by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos