STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this patch: Ticket 177978 : Fixed an issue with ST-LINK firmware upgrade concerning th...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.15.0? Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.0 : STM32U0, STM32H7Rx/STM32H7Sx and STM32H523/STM32H533Added the support for t...

Programming using STLINK- V3MINIE

I have custom PCB designed using STM32L476RG. I included SED 2x5 female connector so that I can program the board directly. How do I program it using STLINK - V3MINIE. Can I connect the debugger directly to the board without using any connection wire...

STM32CubeIDE 1.13.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.13.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.13.0? Added the support for new microcontrollers in the STM32U5 seriesAdded the support for new microcontrollers in the STM32WBA seriesAdded the sup...

HAL Timer not working in Application Project

Hello, I am trying to build a bootloader project using STM32F030CCT6TR cortex -M0 controller.I have copied the interrupt vector table from start of the Flash location(0x08000000) to to RAM in both Bootloader and Application Project.I am getting the i...

TShet.2 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! could not edit MCU GCC Compiler

Hello, As I am testing the code, I don't require -fcyclomatic-complexity option that is mentioned in Properties->C/C++ Build->Settings->MCU GCC Compiler->All options.  But I could not edit this column how can I remove this  -fcyclomatic-complexity. I...

CubeMX script not working after 1.13.0

I had an unattended script to regenerate and compile the project.In it, I call CubeMX using this cmd: java.exe -jar STM32CubeMX.jar -q cubemx_script These are the contents of cubemx_script: config load myProject.ioc project generate exit It has worke...