cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

flashing

suhfi
Associate II

so i am trying to flash the firmware of web builder onto the board stm32h743zi2, then it is showing me error as  "There is no space on NOD_H743ZI2. You need an additional 168kb to copy these files.

NOD H743ZI2

Space Free : 8.0KB

Total size : 32.0KB"

what to do, how to solve this?

4 REPLIES 4
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

What is the filename and format of the firmware you want to flash?

What board and what flashing hardware are you using?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
suhfi
Associate II

I am using stm32h743zi2 board and the firmware i am trying to flash has in like when we use web builder application for the board h743 reference map. and i attached a screenshot of it and there i downloaded and trying to flash the .bin file which is the firmware. flashing hardware is directly i am trying to copy the downloaded file onto the board firmware.

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Now the picture becomes a little clearer: you are probably trying to flash a binary from the Github repository grblHAL to a NUCLEO-H743ZI2, right? This will only be successful if the binary fits into the flash of the target and obviously this is not the case.

But I think this is the wrong place, you better contact the maintainer(s) of that Github project?

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

okay, thank you.