STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! "Live Expressions" bug with "double" type

Hello, ST team.We are happy to report new bugs, because the old ones have already been resolved)When I try to edit the value of a variable in the Live View window, the variable of type "double" takes on a random value. Variables of the "float" type a...

olezhandr_0-1701782951343.png
olezhandr by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Code Analysis for MISRA C standard on Cube IDE

Hello,I'm trying to implement the MISRA C complaints into the code. In my research, I found that a code analysis tool like Cppcheck or PC-Lint must be integrated into our IDE. So, do you know how I can integrate these third-party tools into the Cube ...

Resolved! Debug problem after installing git

I am rather new to STM32CubeIDE so this may be a dumb question. I have built a project and have it all working fine and SWD debugging via STLink2 is working great. The problem arises when I share the project via git and it gets put in a git repositor...

Ragbagger by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos