STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! Help for my first simple bootloader STM32WLE5JC

Hi,I'm trying to create my first very simple bootloader. I'm working with Grove Wio-E5 coming from Seed with STM32WLE5JC mcu available here Important note with this mcu I don't have acces to BOOT 1 and BOOT0 very good idea coming from Seed...So my id...

SBaro.11 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! nothing to build for project STM32446E_EVAL

I have used an example code of CAN loopback using nucleo STM32F446RE the location is C:\Users\.........Your User Name.....\STM32Cube\Repository\STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.27.1\Projects\STM32446E_EVAL\Examples\CAN\CAN_Loopback Unable to bulid this project and...

Komal by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudos

CubeIDE 1,8.0デバッグができない

現象午前中まで動作していましたが、急に下記の現象が発生し、デバッグができない状況です。1)ブレークポイント設定し、ブレーク後にステップイン実行ができない。 IDEからの応答がなく、停止ボタンで停止。2)ブレークポイント設定し、ブレーク後にPCレジスタ値を変更できない。 Failed to assign value 80019e0, to register 03)ブレークポイント設定し、配列データを変更すると変更した配列以外のデータが0になるMCUは、STM32H743ZI。IDEのバージョンを上...

K_I by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MX_GPIO_Init' used but never defined

Here is my code and I encountered the error. I use H7A3ZI-Q board/* USER CODE BEGIN Header *//** ****************************************************************************** * @file : main.c * @brief : Main program body *****...

zniu by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

I am getting UNALIGNED HardFault (attempt to perform an unaligned access) on ldr.w and blx.w instructions (as seen in disassembly when debugging). I am using STM32CubeIDE with the standard toolchain for stm32 (arm gcc, Thumb2).

I am importing a library (which I am also building with the same toolchain), in which the errors are occuring. Can I tell the compiler to not create unaligned addresses? Or do I have to change the source code of the library?I have tried compiling wit...

ETörn.1 by Associate
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Create a variable in SDRAM

Hi i have configured the FMC and can read and write in SDRAM extern, begin in 0xC0000000, i now want create a variable in this SDRAM, then i define:uint32_t myFrameBuffer[65280] __attribute__((section(".sdram_data"))) = {0};but when i see the debugge...

RMasi.19 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos