STM32 MCUs Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Matter software expansion for STM32Cube

Dear all, The X-CUBE-MATTER Expansion Package is now available on our official website following this link  MATTER - Matter software expansion for STM32Cube - STMicroelectronics  It is a reference implementation for the demonstration of Matter on ST...

Ouadi by ST Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 2 kudos

Serial Wire debug Nucleo-WL55 JC1 SWO

Hi, I trying to debug on nucleo-WL55 with serial wire debug via SWO. I have enable "Serial Wire Viewer (SWV)" in debug config, and add SWV ITM Data console (Config 0).Even add this code : int _write(int file, char *ptr, int len) { /* Implement your...

0693W00000WKERiQAP.png 0693W00000WKESHQA5.png 0693W00000WKERxQAP.png
LEdou.1 by Associate III
  • 17 replies
  • 1 kudos

Simple exemple multiple channel ADC

Hello, I'm Using the STM32WLE5JB with STMCubeWL , and i'm wondering how i need to confirgure the .ioc and writing the code to have a arduino style ADC.Without DMA i want to read only the channel that i want to read and not all in one time.I tried som...

HDIA.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

I would like to use the custom template for BLE on the WB10, however I believe the GAT values need changing, has anyone managed to do this?

Similar to this post - https://community.st.com/s/feed/0D53W00001nnAMrSAM?t=1670943529113.I believe different values is needed for:CFG_BLE_ATT_VALUE_ARRAY_SIZE = XCFG_BLE_NUM_GATT_ATTRIBUTES = XCFG_BLE_NUM_GATT_SERVICES = XHas anyone managed to get t...

Shahin by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Why no Bluetooth signal and phone cannot connect to STM32WB10

There are some parts of the schematic and board view. I was created my own test project from video on YouTube from st.com. Also was tested stm32wb15 example projects with heart rate monitor which are worked.UPD: APPE_SysUserEvtRx is calledIPCC_C1_TX_...

Teo by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32WB55 write OTP fails

I have a board NUCLEO-WB55RG and STM32CubeProgrammer v2.12.0, I'm trying to write OTP area to address 0x1FFF7000, but I got errors.I edit with GUI and I got error message: "Memory edition verification failed", with CLI I have this error:./STM32_Progr...

juvann by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos