cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unicleo gui with stwin

david binkowski
Associate II

Hi all,

We try to develop a POC with STWIN and FP PREDMNT 1, and after having solve my BLE connectivity with Windows 10, unicleo dont see my sensor.

Do you have any news about compatibilty with STWIN and unicleo? Does a FP are more compatible to do FFT analisys? or does exist a methode to developpe quickly a micro application to stream data in hight frequency in wireless methode?

I cannot use STBLE app because i'm in industrial environnement, and smartphone are forbiden.

Thanks for your help

Best regards

David

1 REPLY 1
Miroslav BATEK
ST Employee

Hello David,

the possibility to display data from STWIN in Unicleo-GUI depends on the firmware in STWIN (to be more precise on the communication protocol).

The FP-IND-PREDMNT1 firmware is not compatible with Unicleo-GUI, you can send data to STBLESensor application or on DSH-PREDMNT web in case you use WiFi modul.

You can develop your custom firmware for STWIN easily in AlgoBuilder, this firmware is compatible with Unicleo and you can send data over USB or BLE.

Please be aware the BLE has limited bandwidth so you want be able to send data at very high speed.