MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LIS2DH12 acc calibration how to enable

Hi Everyone, excuse meI have developed android 9 system using imx6 motherboard.after finished HAL integrated due to calibration needed.how can I enable LIS2DH12 acc calibration functionI can see the STMems_Android_Sensor_HAL_Input-STMems_Android_Sens...

Victor3 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Heart rate sensor output

Hi I’m using an arduino heart rate sensor on the nuclei f411re board and I am getting output values of 2000-3500 when not pressed and values between 0-10 when pressed I can’t find much information about it online and I was wondering what do these num...

MMori.6 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DSOX Tap and Double Tap configuration

I would like to pick up both single and double taps in my application. I have the double tap working but cannot get it to pick up a single tap. In reading the TAP_SRC register , the TAP_IA bit shows a 1 for a double tap but never does for a single...

RAtki.3 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! problem with Lis2dw12 data ready interrupt.

Hi!I'm using lis2dw12 on a custom board and trying to acquire the acceleration based on the data ready signal that I routed to INT1.The code was based on this repository but I think I'm doing something wrong because I can't get any signal from the...

MRive.2 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! I am using IIS2DH accelerometer sensor with stm32wb55 for Vibration Sensor application. I am having tech query listed below, 1) Range of X ,Y and Z axis raw data. 2) Range of X, Y and Z axis in mg 3)How to calibrate X , Y and Z (Raw data / mg ?)

4) Which FFT algorithm is best for my application (RFFT/CFFT)5) After FFT will i get three output for x , y , z or only 1.6) Output example of after FFT.

HPate.7 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data sampling of ISM330DLC

Hi! I am using ISM330DLC to get data from all three gyros and three accelerometers with an ODR of higher than 400Hz. When the circumstance temperature is going down from normal to about -20~-30℃, there are several disturbance in outputs of gyros (dif...

BLee.3 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos