MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! LSM303dlhc Accelerometer functionality not working

Hi ,After downloading the stm32f401 disco demo .hex file to the board, the accelerometer functionality is not working after pressing the user button as per the readme instructions. It means the LSM303dlhc chip is damaged.So to confirm that, will you ...

x-nucleo-iks01a2 with motionFX library

Hello,I'm using nucleoF446RE with X-NUCLEO-IKS01A2. I read data from sensor (LSM6DSL and LSM303AGR) and with MotionFX library I get rotations, but there are some problems.At beginning, if I don't rotate the board, the z-axis rotation is different fr...

AR1 by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

I am using Sensortile/box STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1. I have connected the device using NUcleo F401RE board for realtime debugging. How I shall enable Virtual Com Port

I Have configured as shown in the picture , How should I enable the Virtual Com port,. My intention is evaluating all the sensors and push the data to Virtual COM Port. I am writing program for I2C_TempSensor - STTS22H  , for that I have configure fr...

0693W00000Czq9PQAR.jpg

Resolved! DEAD-RECKONING MODULES (GPS + IMU(sensor fusion))

Hi Team,Am presently looking for GPS + IMU (sensor fusion) module in STM, what is the best GPS + IMU module and why ? Is sensor fusion algorithm is used in IMU module, if not which algorithm is used in that module, please suggest me best Dead reckoni...

Snagu.11 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos