MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! I have Sensortile.box (STEVAL - MKSBOX1V1) and Sensortile Kit (STELVAL -STLKT01V1). I need to check onboard LED port, UART port, BLE baord and sensor port where shall I find the details.

1) Port Details of this BSP - LED, BT, Sensors GPIO configuration details. In the source how shall I find it. Example if I download en.stsw-stlkt01, where shall I find the pin configuration details2) Similar to UART and Sensors and BT Step by step g...

why the lsm6dso step count is not accurate for slow waking?

I am using the lsm6dso accelerometer I am setting : Full Scale= 2g, ODR=12.5Hz for this setting fast waking, step count is not accurate ( 4 steps out of 10 steps)after that, I changed the setting: Full Scale=2g, ODR= 26Hz for this slow w...

Jm.9 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! MotionDI_update doesn't seem to be working

Hello,I'm trying to use the MotionDI library for a dynamic inclinometer application. My IMU is the LSM9DS1. The returned data from MotionDI_update() is shown below:The values for rotation, quaternion, gravity, and linear acceleration never change, ev...

0693W00000Bczh6QAB.png
tkheang by Associate II
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! help about word signification with LSM6DSO32

Hi all,I'am working with a LSM6DSO32, and I try to implement AHRS algorithm to fuse gyro and accel data. In source code I have this lineFusionVector3 gyroscopeSensitivity = { 1.0f, 1.0f, 1.0f, }; // replace these values with actual sen...

SBaro.11 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Gyroscope sensitivity scale factor

Hi,Let me know ,how to calculate the sensitivity scale factor of gyroscope sensor l3gd20 ?From the example code I found that #define L3G_Sensitivity_250dps  (float)114.285f    /*!< gyroscope sensitivity with 250 dps full scale [LSB/dps] */#define L3...