MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! iis3dwb power consumption is much larger than datasheet?

just power on the chip (with 3.3V, without any software initializing), it shows it consumes 700uA about currentif use reset it by writing SW_RESET in register IIS3DWB_CTRL3_C, the current jumps to nearly 2mA . Per spec, it should consume only 5uA du...

sming.1 by Associate II
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Whether Sensortile.box supports the old STLINK Dongle type. OR I should buy a new STLINK v2 Debugger/ programmer to wok with Sensortile.box. Iwant to use in pro mode... Kindly provide me a detail instruction how to connect with STM32cube ide as well.

I have vast experience in other controllers. This is the first time I am using STcontroller and STM32 IDE. Is it possible to get a step by step guide to connect and work with this module. I procured Sensor Tile Kit and ST Nucleoboard ST -F401re serie...

Resolved! How to connect the LSM9DS1 to a STM32F769i Discovery board

I'm sure this is a very basic question, but I am trying to understand exactly how to hook up this sensor to the Discovery board. Do I do this via i2c connection? If so, is there a tutorial somewhere that explains what I need to do?

RWarp.1 by Associate II
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why wrong sensor answer on SPI bus?

Hi to all.I correctly set SPI bus as reported on LIS3DSH datasheet:Figure 3. SPI slave timing diagram (page 14)Figure 7. Read and write protocol (page 25)Here waveforms:As first operation I detect sensor reading WHO_AM_I register and getting 0 as out...

0693W000001q4wMQAQ.jpg 0693W000001q4wbQAA.jpg
mbertoni by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS3DSH x y z axis is incorrect

I have tried to work with LIS3DSH sensor using SPI protocol. I applied procedures on STM32L0 Discovery kit LoRa. But it didn't work. My problem is The LIS3DSH x-y-z-axis output value is invalid and the value is not changed. No matter which direction ...

0693W000008wqGOQAY.png 0693W000008wqGTQAY.png 0693W000008wqGdQAI.png
PChar.11 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STWINKT1B does not work at all

Hello,I have a big problem with my STWINKT1B. I wanted to load another binary file to it but there was no room left. So in STM32CubeProgrammer, I erased the flash memory. Now the green and orange LEDs do not light up and I can't access the board thro...

BVido.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos