MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

problem with input Raw data

HI I am using STEVAL-MKI182v2 sensor connected to Nucleo-F446ZE Evaluation board and printing the data and found that there is no any changes between i/p and o/p data even after using the library functions and so i started debugging step by step in t...

Anil3 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Customization of ATT_MTU on the SensorTile.box

Hello, I'm currently using a ST SensorTile.box STEVAL-MKSBOX1V1 in Expert Mode (by writing the firmware with the STM32CubeIDE).I configured the SensorTile.box to "publish" data on 3 GATT Characteristics that are quite big (around 180 byte), with the...

pignaz by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

IIS3DWB acceleration sensor data is strange

y-axisz-axisI am using IIS3DWB to collect the vibration data. When the chip is stationary, the z-axis should be affected by gravity and output 1g, but. But the actual data is that 1g data will often appear on the y-axis data, and the z-axis will bec...

0693W00000NpLHlQAN.png 0693W00000NpLMbQAN.png
YRu.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DSO bulk read

Hi,I've configured the LSM6DSO with an NRF52. The NRF52 is able to use DMA and to trigger the SPI clock for bulk read in background without incorporating the CPU. But as far as I can see in the datasheet and the example drivers the LSM is not capable...

CWies.1 by Associate III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos