MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

H3LIS331: SPI read response is always 0x00

Hello, I am attempting to communicate using SPI with an H3LIS331 accelerometer. The H3LIS331 is on a custom board that originally had a LIS3DSH on it. The LIS3DSH had been working without a problem, but we were looking to expand the acceleration scal...

MRigg.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DS12 sampling frequency madness

I was using an ISM303DAC as an accelerometer and everything was fine. Unfortunately, the chip was discontinued, and I had to immediately replace it with LIS2DS12 because all of the accelerometer register configurations were the same. I didn't have to...

MMasu.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using IIS3DHHC as Inclinometer

Hi,I am using STM32F401VE with IIS3DHHC accelerometer sensor. I wanted to use the accelerometer as inclinometer. Apparently some documents are available with the mathematical formula to convert the accelerometer into inclinometer. However, I was wond...

AV B.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

we're using LSM6DSOTR and communicating that with I2C and it working as expected but sometimes we suddenly see some issues and they are unpredictably happening at any moment of time. there are mainly two issues that we have seen till now.

we're using LSM6DSOTR and communicating that with I2C and it working as expected but sometimes we suddenly see some issues and they are unpredictably happening at any moment of time.there are mainly two issues that we have seen till now and that are ...

MDarj.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

H3lis331dl producing 0 values

Hi, I'm working on H3LIS331DL MEMS sensor, which is interfaced with PIC microcontroller's SPI. Some sensors are working fine by giving appropriate value in all 3 axis,  but for same configuration and interface i am getting 0 values in all 3 axis in s...

GS by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WHO_AM_I values / readout problems

Hi,I "think" I have a H3LIS331DL (mounted on its back due to hardware issues with the SAMLC21 based prototype and now fixed with glue). I am aware of the obvious changes in accel directions, but just want to get the prototype running. When reading th...

FNied by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos