MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

LSM6DSM gravity calculation

Hi,I am testing the accelerometer and can see that it also measures the acceleration caused by gravity.Is there a setting or way to filter gravity out from the reading?If there is any calculation, could you please share us the same for with gravity a...

ANaik.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

IIS2DH INT1 activation for 6D/4D recognition

Hello dear ST community,How can I get activated INT1 for 6D/4D recognition in IIS2DH?I looked in the datasheet for some information but I couldn't find anything.In these design tips for LIS2DW12/LIS2DH12 the 6D interruption is routed in register CTRL...

LSM6DSO gyro outputs when SensorTile.Box module stationary

Hello,I'm in the evaluation stage of LSM6DSO sensor. I've got a SensorTile.Box module and running DataLogExtended.bin firmware and I use Unicleo-GUI to read sensors' data. I'm expecting to get 0 values for the gyro outputs if the module is stationary...

KT by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

8kHz Noise with LIS25BA Accelerometer

I see a constant, very strong peak at 8kHz in all signals measured with the LIS25BA accelerometer without any obvious source. The peak is very sharp, so there is probably a coherent signal coupled into the system, and it's not the sensor resonance or...

CupOfTea by Associate II
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

high current consumption for LIS2DTW12

I used the LIS2DTW12 adapter board (STEVAL-MKI190V1) with I2C communication. power supply: 3VWith low power mode 12.5Hz, the current consumption is normal as 1.3uA (datasheet 1uA). But when it's set as 12.5 Hz, high performance with low noise mode, t...

0693W00000LzPKvQAN.jpg
lgu.1 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

MotionFX output used for dead reckoning

We are trying to use data from MotionFX output in order to do dead reckoning.We are using linear acceleration which is as per our understanding equal to:acceleration - gravity accelerationLinear acceleration is being integrated in order to get veloci...

0693W00000KcTuYQAV.png
AMahm.2 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Inferencing with Microphone

I have stm32f746 discovery board. I need to get input by microphone, and give it to my tensorflow model. I could find neither a plain documentation nor a video. Can you please inform me how to work with microphone on STM32?Thx for your responses.