MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Hi Team, I want to learn the i2c features and functions while using STM32F4 Discovery kit based on STM32F411VE and communication with LSM303DLHC. I want to know if there is any deault register selected in LSM303DLHC when no register value is mentioned.

In this for the i2c communication I am planning to use LSM303DLHC for undersatnding the i2c communication and the protocols. I want to learn more about the driver API like i2c_init(), i2c_read(), i2c_read_with_no_register etc.. Kindly suggest me a wa...

IJose.1 by Associate II
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Linux Driver for MP23DB01HP PDM Digital Microphone

I'm looking for instructions on interfacing MP23DB01HP Microphone to Cortex-A7 on STM32MP157 through I2S bus.The application note AN5027 is a good starting point but does not mention how to integrate with Linux on Cortex-A7.I've modified the devcie t...

farid by Associate II
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

H3LIS331: SPI read response is always 0x00

Hello, I am attempting to communicate using SPI with an H3LIS331 accelerometer. The H3LIS331 is on a custom board that originally had a LIS3DSH on it. The LIS3DSH had been working without a problem, but we were looking to expand the acceleration scal...

MRigg.1 by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LIS2DS12 sampling frequency madness

I was using an ISM303DAC as an accelerometer and everything was fine. Unfortunately, the chip was discontinued, and I had to immediately replace it with LIS2DS12 because all of the accelerometer register configurations were the same. I didn't have to...

MMasu.1 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Using IIS3DHHC as Inclinometer

Hi,I am using STM32F401VE with IIS3DHHC accelerometer sensor. I wanted to use the accelerometer as inclinometer. Apparently some documents are available with the mathematical formula to convert the accelerometer into inclinometer. However, I was wond...

AV B.1 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos