MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! h3lis331dl ID problem

Hi, I have a board with h3lis331dl and asm330 on it. And the 2 sensors are weld on the same SPI wire. The MCU uses CS signal to select the sensor it wants to read. everything is going on well with asm330. But when I select h3lis331dl, the read out ID...

YLiu.34 by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SensorTile.box and ST-LINK/V2 programmer adapter and cable

Hi!I found a thread that says thtat the ST-LINK/V2 can be used as in circuit programmer.SensorTile.box firmware OTA function restore documentation says that the programmer, a  JTAG adapter board V1.0 and a Flat cable to connect JTAG adapter to Sensor...

DWind.1 by Associate III
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I communicate via I2C on STEVAL-MKI159V1?

I'm using a Jetson Nano, and am trying to get it running though python. Extreme lack of documentation and references for the board has left be confused.Making the generic connections and running i2cdetect in the terminal, I detect the device at addre...

VVarm.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Unico GUI C code generate option* using the .ucf file??

Hello ST,I am using the Unico 9.11.0.0 version software (STEVAL-MKI109V3 board) with STEVAL-MKI178V2 ( LSM6DSL ) Sensor board.from this link- https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STMems_Machine_Learning_Core/tree/master/configuration_examples/exampl...

0693W00000JNAbYQAX.png 0693W00000JNAbsQAH.png

Resolved! LSM9DS1 - how to set up interrupts for the magnetometer? Datasheet description of the INT_THS_L and INT_THS_H registers unclear.

The description of the threshold registers says: "The value is expressed in 15-bit unsigned. Even if the threshold is expressed in absolute value, the device detects both positive and negative thresholds.".There is only one threshold to be set, desp...