MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! I would like to use iis2dh to detect motor vibration with following use case. Is it possible to generate interrupt from deep sleep when vibration detected by iis2dh?

I would make the IoT device that detect vibration of the FAN. I will use this industrial portable blower FAN . https://www.indiamart.com/proddetail/portable-blower-fan-15055431262.htmlScenario1. To saving the energy of the device, the device goes to...

SSong.2 by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Why is there no 9-axis IMU available for ST now?

For absolute orientation estimation, magnetometer serves as an important role to calibrate the angle drift.However, it seems there is no 9-axis IMU available now.(ST LSM9D... is obsolete.)However, for low-cost, consuming purpose 9 axis IMU: BNO055 fo...

YCHEN.3 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

Resolved! ABPDLNN100MG2A3 pressure sensor data manuplation

Hi all I am working on ABPDLNN100MG2A3 pressure sensor from honeywell which is an i2c communication, i have read the sensor data through i2c and saved it in two variable a and b the issue is how to convert the raw data to millibar, any thoughts kind...

NJP.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unico-GUI tools bar - icons showing up on top of each other

Well, the Unico-GUI software was working fine, and one day all of the tools (bars, plot, data, etc) started getting drawn on top of one another, and the last one (pedometer) is the one on "top" and the only one I can now select. Any idea how to fix ...

0693W00000SucYeQAJ.png
Brian Rau by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DS0X STEP COUNT READ BUG

After loading a new decission tree for the Machine Learning Core the behaviour of the Step count registers of the pedometer changed.I must note that none of the code changed, just the register mapping corresponding the decision tree loaded to the MLC...

PPill.1 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

LSM6DSO32 taking High Current

I have powered from LSM6DSO32 through a 3V Coin cell battery and connected with Nrf52810 using I2C.Without any coding sensor taking around 2mA and after flashing its taking 4MA.I am getting the readings correctly.Attached the schematics

0693W00000SttviQAB.png
V.Jose by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos