cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connexion issue with STEVAL-STWBXC1: "STWIN Command Line Interface Example: No Devices, existing"

YANISJ
Associate

Hello everybody

For a project I need to use the evaluation board STEVAL-STWBXCS1 (evaluation board with differents sensors). I read the fuide "Quick Start Guide STM32Cube function pack for high speed datalogging and ultrasound processing" (www . st . com / resource / en / product _ presentation / fp - sns - datalog2 -quick- start -guide .pdf) and follow the different steps:

1-Connect the STEVAL-STWINBX1 to my PC with an STLink/v2 and a USB Type-C (picture)

2-Open "STM32CubeProgrammer" and connect

3-Dowload the "DATALOG2_Release.bin" on the evaluation board

4-Try the example "USB_Datalog_Run.bat" 

5-And I get the error message: 

"STWIN Command Line Interface example

Version: 2.0.0

Based on : High Speed Datalog DLL v2

No devices, exiting

Press any key to exit"

I don't no why the example didn't work?

Thanks you for your help
_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjP17QAE.png
_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjP0nQAE.png
_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjP0iQAE.png
_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bjP0EQAU.png

2 REPLIES 2
SimonePradolini
ST Employee

Hello @YANISJ​ ,

Can you repeat the procedure using 0x08000000 as Start address and enabling Verify programming and Run after programming?

Is the issue persisting also if you reset the board by pushing the RESET button after programming?

Best regards

Simone

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
YANISJ
Associate

Hello @SPRAD.1​ Simone

Thank you for your answer

We ordered a new STEVAL-STWBXC1 board since I asked my question and with the new board we didn't have problem.

The first STEVAL-STWBXC1 had hardware defects from the beginning and this could be the cause of the various problems encountered.

Best Regards

Yanis