MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! SMD code marking reference? (LSM6DS3)

I have a short strip of tape that's supposed to be LSM6DS3's, but the SMD marking code on them is different from the other tapes I have (which where correctly organized and labeled). So, is there a table where I can look up the codes that refer to th...

RMaia by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi, I have the problem that my actual sample rate does not match the sample rate I set. What causes this inconsistency and how can I solve it? Thank you a lot in advance.

I am using the IMU Accelerometer from the sensortile.box with a output data rate of 833Hz together with the RTC(Time) and write the output to the SD card. So I would expect to have 833 samples per second, but I actually get only 775 samples per secon...

CTett.1 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Details on filtering of Accelerometer

Trying to understand the internal mechanics of the accelerometer I'm using a bit better.Specifically, I'm using a H3LIS331DL.I have settings that will look like this:ODR = 1,000 HzBW = 500 HzFilter = 780 HzHowever, there's not much detail in the data...

DM.10 by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

About I3G4250D Gyroscopes

I have some basic questiones about the gyroscopes ic I3G4250Dhow to caculate the SO(sensitivity) and DVoff with current temperature Thow to caculate the rotate speed with current temperature Thow to caculate the temperature value by register OUT_TEM...

0693W00000D0LdVQAV.jpg 0693W00000D0LhcQAF.jpg
Ylin.11 by Associate II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos