MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! How to get Estimated Angle Using Acoustic SL library?

Hello Everyone!I am working on a project with 4 mems microphone and I want to get the estimated angle (sound source localization) using Acoustic SL library, but I don't know how to get it?I have Nucleo-F401RE board and I want to locate sound source w...

Viki by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 2 PDM microphones data from SPI using PDM to PCM library?

Hello!I want to interface 4 PDM microphones with STM32F401RE's SPIs in stereo config(like in the pic above), I have a problem of how to get its data using pdm to pcm library. As the data will be alligned in this form(M1bit1, M2bit1, M1bit2, M2bit2......

0693W00000Y76ZqQAJ.png
Viki by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to get the angle value using xcubememsmic1 expansion pack?

Hello!I am working on a project with 4 mems microphones and I want to get the angle of sound(sound source localization) using xcubememsicmic1 sound expansion pack but I don't know how can I get it?Anyone who has experience in mems technology and soun...

Viki by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help in the configuration of pins for 2 microphones

Please help me. I am trying to configure pins for reading the data coming from 2 microphones mount in a X-NUCLEO-CCA02M2. To read the data I am using a NUCLEO-F401RE. I read all the documentation for tthe expansion but nothing is working. In this mom...

0693W00000WKhaQQAT.jpg 0693W00000WKhaUQAT.jpg 0693W00000WKhaPQAT.jpg
ATeli.1 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

lmsdso32 spi fifo reading using rounding issue

To make a successful read via the spi bus of the fifo in rouding mode should return 7 bytes, the tag byte plus 3 words but the device does not return correct data or count as a successful fifo (and update the fifo size). What data is returned is rubb...

MByrn.2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

lmsdso32 fifo read rounding does not operate according to the data sheet application notes as it did for us the lms6dsl. Any ideas on why not would be appreciated

to make a successful read via the spi bus of the fifo in rouding mode should return 7 bytes, the 3 tag byte plus 3 words does not return correct data or count as a successful fifo (and update the fifo size). What data is returned is rubbish data. we...

MByrn.2 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Use BDU on LSM6DS3(3) FIFO registers?

The LSM6DS3's datasheet recommends setting BDU=0 for the FIFO's status and data registers, which makes sense in my opinion.The LSM6DS33's datasheet recommends setting BDU=1 for the same register block, however. I can't find any recommendations for s...

Resolved! Is it possible to measure sound intensity level from PCM samples?

I am using two PDM microphones(mems transducer) with STM32 to measure the intensity and if the intensity of the left microphone is higher than the right one then an LED should turn on and vice versa.We measure the intensity of analog signals like whe...

Viki by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos