MEMS (sensors)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Is it possible to measure sound intensity level from PCM samples?

I am using two PDM microphones(mems transducer) with STM32 to measure the intensity and if the intensity of the left microphone is higher than the right one then an LED should turn on and vice versa.We measure the intensity of analog signals like whe...

Viki by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

STEVAL-PROTEUS1

1) Please tell me how to mount the micro SD on the STEVAL-PROTEUS1.2) Please tell me how to test the above parts in the Windows10 environment as in the Android environment (st ble sensor).

BLee.9 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect LSM303AGR Accelerometer Data

I'm trying to interface with the LSM303AGR using the 3-wire SPI protocol. I'm polling the registers 0x28 - 0x2D in high-accuracy mode, and what I've noticed is that the least-significant nibble of each axis is occasionally 0x1 instead of 0x0 as expec...

ESun.1 by Associate
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to communicate with LSM6DSL via SPI

I have a custom setup which contains a microcontroller (non-ST) and a LSM6DSL (actually this is mounted on a STEVAL-MKI178V2) for evaluation purposes. I tried to communicate with the LSM6DSL via SPI (4-wire, tried both 1MHz and 100kHz) using the comm...

0693W00000VOVQRQA5.jpg 0693W00000VOVQvQAP.png
Thomas L. by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

SensorTile.box programming

I have the Nucleo-L476RG board. How I can program the Sensor Tile.box?Can I program the Sensor Tile.box with Nucleo-L476RG or only I can program it with STLinkV3? STLinkV3 is very expensive...do you know any alternative?Kind regards

CGarc.5 by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos