cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what are the differences between lsm6dsr and lsmtdso?

KFCUBE
Associate II

Hey, 

I am using lsm6dsr + nrf 52811.  I found out the driver code provided by ST for lsm6dso in NCS Zephyr driver code. Can I use the lsm6dso driver code for lsm6dsr development? If I can't, what are the differences from lsm6dso for lsm6dsr?

Thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @KFCUBE ,

You can use the LSM6DSO driver code as starting point because the registers of the two IMUs are pretty the same but note that the values can change, to check if the values and registers in the driver code are the same in the LSM6DSR you can comparing the datasheet of the two sensors.

Here the datasheet for LSM6DSO and here you find the one per LSM6DSR.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Federica Bossi
ST Employee

Hi @KFCUBE ,

You can use the LSM6DSO driver code as starting point because the registers of the two IMUs are pretty the same but note that the values can change, to check if the values and registers in the driver code are the same in the LSM6DSR you can comparing the datasheet of the two sensors.

Here the datasheet for LSM6DSO and here you find the one per LSM6DSR.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
KFCUBE
Associate II

Got it. Thanks a lot.