STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Update STM32CubeIde to version 1.4.2 offline

Hello,I have STM32CubeIde installed, on 2 PC, one with internet, the other not.Today, I just update my Ide to version 1.4.2 within the IDE. But I could not found this version to download to install it on my offline PC. Only version found on STM32Cube...

ANauz.1 by Senior
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is the best way to enable Debug messages for USB Host?

After selecting the USBH_DEBUG_LEVEL option with a value of 3 (Middleware > Parameter Settings > USBH_DEBUG_LEVEL) and adding these subroutines below (BEGIN 4 / END 4), the messages have not yet been displayed on the serial monitor. Only after adding...

by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

My ADC working but not able to sent float value on UART. Only integer its working fine. But when I sent float value using sprintf function then it sent only zeros.

My code is below,uint16_t val;float voltage=0;while{    HAL_Delay(1000);         /* USER CODE END WHILE */           HAL_ADC_Start(&hadc);           HAL_ADC_PollForConversion(&hadc, 10);   val = HAL_ADC_GetValue(&hadc);  ...

STAR by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to install CppUTest Test Runner to STM32CubeIDE?

Hello,​I could not install CppUTest Test Runner to STM32CubeIDE.After the following steps, "CppUTest Test Runner" does not appear in C/C++ Unit Test -> C/C++ Testing -> Test Runner.​https://github.com/tcmak/CppUTestEclipseJunoTestRunner​The steps wor...

Yuk117 by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

What is the best way to back up a STM32CubeIDE project?

I usually copy the project folder from the workspace, delete the files from the Debug and Release folder, and compact in zip format.I noticed that the project cleanup function does not clean both Debug and Release folders at the same time.And I also ...

by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

UNIT TEST FOR STM32 ?

Hi, I wanna use TDD on my projects. So; I try implement CppUTest or Unity Test Frameworks but i couldn't do it. Is there anyone use this test framework on STM32CUBEIDE? What could be wrong? When i try build project , i get so many errors. (like : no ...

fyazı.1 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos