STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

STM Import Export Project

Hi,I am trying to export (and then import) a project on STMIDE from one computer to another but it's been not so straight forward. Hoping somebody can point me to the right direction or a step by step on how this is properly done. For context, when I...

od805 by Associate III
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

STM32CubeIDE 1.13.0 Major Problems

After updating to STM32CubeIDE v1.13.0 I can no longer generate code from my IOC. This also prohibits me from creating a new project as it can't find the firmware packages. When I hit "manage embedded software" nothing happens.EDIT: This appears conn...

nattayb by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Explanation field to CubeIDE

Feature request to STM32 CubeIDE.ST, please add a possibility to add user explanation text to peripheral configurations. It is neccessary because the configuration, especially numbers, are not always self-explaning. A text field where to write explan...

MikkLeini_0-1690122823653.png

STM32F1xx DALI slave interface

Hi everyone,I downloaded the DALI Slave Library from here: https://www.st.com/en/embedded-software/stsw-dali001.html and now I am trying to run the demo code on my STM32F103C8T6.The problem I am encountering is that the source code has a few commands...

Live Expression values are shown wrong

The variables in the live expression are showing incorrect values. Previously, they showed the correct values, but after making several changes to the .ioc file and the code, the values are now displayed incorrectly.Below, I have provided some pictur...

Screenshot (963).png Screenshot (964).png Screenshot (965).png Screenshot (967).png
Anistus by Associate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is STM32CubeIDE newlib with FreeRTOS now really thread safe?

I'm using STM32Cube IDE with FreeRTOS. The Errata for STM32CubeIDE 1.7.0 state "70505 Implemented a newlib-malloc solution that is thread safe by default."Is newlib truly thread safe now? As far as I can tell, when building a project in STM32CubeIDE...

msch by Associate III
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How undo "exclude from build" for a file?

Hi,In STM32CubeIDE 1.12.1 I right-clicked on a .c file in the Project Explorer view and excluded it from build.  Now I want to include it back in my build.  How do I do that from the IDE?thanks,russ

RPatt.11 by Associate II
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! easiest way to share data between cores in STM32H745

Hello @RMcCa I am working on the same area where i want to write variable in shared memory of SRAM4 via M4 and to read from M7. I have gone through your post Best/easiest way to share data between cores in ST... - STMicroelectronics CommunityCould yo...

Nsg1987 by Senior
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos