cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't download STM32CubeIDE or any software?

u_nes
Associate II

Hello all,

I am trying to download STM32CubeIDE but I am getting "This software is not available for download." for some reason!?

Screenshot 2024-05-16 131516.png

It seems this problem has happened to many people but apparently it hasn't been solved..

I tried all the suggested solutions in the previous posts but nothing seems to work for me.

Why is this happening? this is supposed to be free software, right?

Can someone please guide me to solve this issue?

Thank you all,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
u_nes
Associate II

The problem is that certain regions aren't allowed to download the "free software".

If you do not want certain people to get access to certain "technology" just say so on the download page.

I was able to download the software when I used a VPN with a European location.

What I have discovered so far starting my journey with ST: "Very responsive website", "great community", "wonderful support", and "free software".

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Hl_st
ST Employee

Hello,

yes it is free software. There is only need to create your ST account and than login with this. Did you try to download older version 1.15.0, it should be certainly available?

Best regards

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I am logged in, and I even tried with 2 accounts.

I get the same message when I click select version, so I cant choose older versions.

u_nes
Associate II

The problem is that certain regions aren't allowed to download the "free software".

If you do not want certain people to get access to certain "technology" just say so on the download page.

I was able to download the software when I used a VPN with a European location.

What I have discovered so far starting my journey with ST: "Very responsive website", "great community", "wonderful support", and "free software".