cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeIDE login issue

OMM
Associate

When I try to login in the STMCubeIDE(myST -> Login), but I can't type my account and password into the text box of the pop up login window. It seem's like not bscause of network problem as the pop up login window correctly loaded, and I the "login" button and "Create Account" button works properly.

and the command line output is several lines of:

1 : Invalid condition id : UX_CORESTACK_Condition cause : null

How can I fix it?

(platform: Arch linux, Hyprland)

4 REPLIES 4
Rim LANDOLSI
ST Employee

Hello @OMM and welcome to the community,

Could you make sure that you have applied the connection check as follows:

In Window --> Preferences --> Network Connections, enable Native provider.
Under Window --> Preferences--> Firmware Updater, click on Check Connection
Apply and close, then Login->myST

Thank you,

Rim.

OP said it wasn't the issue of networking.

I am encountering the same issue on Arch Linux as well, using xwayland on Sway.

Please look into the issue and have it fixed. A bad software experience creates a bad impression on the company. Please consider supporting wayland soon and ditch Java, as it is getting deprecated soon.

Now, we can't even log in to our accounts on this piece of software.

Indeed, it's not about the network. I'm pretty sure it's a bug. I tried running stm32cubeide and stm32cubeide_wayland, but there was no difference. It's a really urgent bug that needs to be fixed as you can't add firmware packages if you don't log in. By the way, after many attempts, I finally managed to log in by typing my account and password outside of CubeIDE and pasting them with the middle click (not Ctrl+V). Hopefully, this workaround works in your environment too.

SofLit
ST Employee

Dear all,

Seems the issue has been solved please check from your side.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.