STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

Resolved! STM32-L4A6 with OV5640

Hello Community!I am a newcomer to STM and am currently trying to control the OV5640 with the STM32-L4A6 (NUCLEO-L4A6ZG).Unfortunately I have no success and cannot establish communication. I am biting my teeth out and am in urgent need of support. I ...

nicola3 by Associate II
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

CMSIS 5.9 Pack wont install due to errors

Hello Community,I just wanted to install CMSIS Pack 5.9 in my CubeIDE (1.12.1), but the installation is canceled due to errors in the "pack" file:ATM I am using CMSIS 5.7 Pack (Library) but for some reason the >>arm_atan2_f32<< function is missing. S...

cmsis 59.png
CBerg by Senior
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! CAN interface between two STM32F373C8 microcontrollers

Hi, I want to use CAN interface to transfer integer data from one micro controller to another. I am using STM32F373C8 microcontrollers. Please brief me the hardware connection too, from google I understand following.uC1-------------------uC2CAN_H----...

Resolved! Static Code analysis tool for STM32CubeIDE

Can any one suggest ,1. Which static code analysis tool can be used  by STM32CUBE ide?2. The code analysis that is already available in the CubeIDE can be used to generate the Static analysis report?   Thanks in Advance.

Surya S by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New errors when compiling assembly only project

Hello,we're maintaining assembly projects to teach baremetal assembly programming on STM32H750 board.Project used to compile without and warnings, but lately we're getting new errors.Project is stripped down to bare assembly and probably something is...

bully by Senior
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Avoid To Include some HAL function of "stm32g0xx_it.c"

Hello everyone!. I'm looking for a way to prevent a function from the "stm32g0xx_it.c" library from being compiled because I'm using it in my MAIN code. The function is "void I2C2_IRQHandler(void)". What I do is to DELETE the function in the library ...

modonga by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 1.13.2 problem with List Pinout Compatible MCUs

Hi,if i select in MX "List Pinout Compatible MCUs"i get this:Sometimes STM32CubeIDE closes without warning.i reintalled the ide, i delete the workspace, i restart the pc, nothing helps! i change in the properties from external bowser (chrome) to inte...

padawan_1-1700563206378.png padawan_0-1700563181762.png
padawan by Senior
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Timer Configuration

Hi, I got a small problem while configuring timers in NUCLEO-F072RB board. I want to configure one timer for 1ms and another for 1sec, Could you please explain me how to set the prescaler and period(ARR) values of both the timers. My HCLK is 48MHz.