STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The CubeMX/CubeIDE login issue is resolved

Hello CubeMX/CubeIDE users.  From the time period of May 14 to May 17, 2024, some users have faced issues when connecting to the ST network while using CubeMX or CubeIDE.Some examples were issues downloading firmware packages using STM32CubeMX and ST...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.1 was released on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.1 that is available for download. Main issues fixed in this patch: Ticket 177978 : Fixed an issue with ST-LINK firmware upgrade concerning th...

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.15.0? Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.0 : STM32U0, STM32H7Rx/STM32H7Sx and STM32H523/STM32H533Added the support for t...

STM32F4 Problem with USART

Hi, I want to use USART2 as transmitter on stm32f429zi mcu (nucleo board). I configure registers as in the picture, but transmission don't work. I use USART2 on PA2 pin and I need transmission with 115200 baudrate, alternate function is AF7 and usart...

[Debug] Software reset with bootloader

Hello everyone,on my MCU i've loaded a bootloader at address 0x0800000 and a dummy application at 0x0810000, but i'm experiencing some issues on chip reset button on the IDE. At first, when i debug the application no errors are encountered and the ap...

PGior.2 by Associate
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! STM32CubeIDE select target device

Hello,I have 2 NUCLEO boards connected to my computer and I don't see any option to select the target device when I run my project in STM32CubeIDE. I want to be able to run a different program on each board, how can I achieve that ?

Colus by Associate
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

TouchFX on STM32F412G not working

Hi, I am attempting to generate a simple touchgfx project then I generate the code to transfer into an STM32Cubeide project on my STM32F412G Discovery board but every time I do I just get a greyed out screen like attached image is there something I a...

Linkpad by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Inquiry about clock activation of stm32cube.

Hello?As the title states, I would like to inquire about the settings of STM32CUBEIDE(V1.13.1) of the STM32F730V8T product.If you select USB_OTG_FS (Dual/OTG, Host Only or Device only) for the relevant MCU, it will be activated in the clock, but USB_...

LSung.1 by Associate III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Update USB HOST library in STMcubeIDE

HiI use the USB Host library in some project with STMCUBEIDE , the processor is STM32F779AIYx.The code generator use USB host library 1.0 that have one bug at the line 561 , I must replace this line only time that update my code.I see that there is a...

PZamb.2 by Associate III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos