STM32CubeIDE (MCUs)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 released

STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch. What is new in 1.16.0?Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.12.0 : STM32C0, STM32WB0 and STM32MP25XXAdded CMake support for multicontext projec...

STM32H730VBT6 write user settings in FLASH

I couldn’t figure out how to write a simple code to write some bytes at the end of the Flash on my STM32H7. I don’t need much bytes, only one uint32_t.I tried using HAL_FLASH_Program by unlocking the flash first but couldn’t make it work..Any help? 

Baxtouxe by Associate II
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No ST-Link detected - Only in CubeIDE 1.13.2

Hi,I'm getting an error "No ST-Link detected" with the CubeIDE 1.13.2. I can detect the programmer in the device manager:And I can connect and program the board (Nucleo L452RE-P) using the STM32CubeProgrammer. I have recently updated from CubeIDE v1....

jvieira88_0-1697644729981.png jvieira88_1-1697644893955.png
jvieira88 by Associate II
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

STM32CubeIDE crashing on startup Ubuntu

After having a problem with the generic Linux installation I uninstalled STM32CubeIDE and instead installed the Debian version. It loads up but when I click on File>New STM32 Project it says STM32 target or STM32CubeIDE example selection is required....

Dabbo by Associate III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to build STM32CubeIDE project using CMake?

I have a `cmake` directory in my project. It contains 2 generated files: `gcc-arm-none-eabi.cmake` and `st-project.cmake`. I think they were generated with the new Visual Studio CMake support for STM32CubeIDE feature, but I'm not sure.I tried to ente...

HTD by Senior III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to program BLUENRG-232?

Hello everyone. I got a STEVAL-IDB008V2 board including an BLUENRG-232. I want to program it from scratch, but I couldn't find a BLUENRG in the STM32CubeIDE Target Selector. Is there something that I'm missing? Thanks for the help in advance. 

MrEmou by Associate II
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nucleo144 - STM32H745ZI-Q No device found on target

This is the second time that I came in the morning to a device and greeted with this message upon upload:Info : Remote address: 127.0.0.1Info : stlinkserver already running, exitTarget no device found Error in initializing ST-LINK device.Reason: No d...

rbcarlos by Associate
  • 3 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! Auto incrementing a build number after each compile?

Folks,Is there a way to have a variable that is incremented each time the project is compiled? I can do this with Rowley Crossworks and it's really useful. I define and major and minor number then a build number gets incremented each time I compile a...

DiBosco by Senior
  • 4 replies
  • 3 kudos

"No rule to make target" error after STM32CubeIDE update

After update today STM32CubeIDE from v1.7.0 on 1.8.0 and after Debug the projectI was get this error information:make: *** No rule to make target '../Core/Startup/startup_stm32l476rgtx.s', needed by 'Core/Startup/startup_stm32l476rgtx.o'. Stop.I work...

MCUpwr by Associate III
  • 3 replies
  • 2 kudos

STM32F411RCT6: DEBUGGER STLINK/V2

Hi Team,SPI communication is established between STM32F411RCT6(master) with ADS1298(slave). When i run the code , then notfication came to console:Erasing memory corresponding to segment 0:Error: Operation exceeds memory limitsError: failed to erase ...

neelimas by Associate II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos